At DT Solutions USA We endeavour to make the returning of faulty items as smooth as we can with the aim to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, the first thing to do is to submit an RMA form. Once this has been logged with our returns department a member of our team will contact you to discuss the options available. Please contact on customer service to get form. Fill all product details including serial numbers of product and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
+16464618123 (Please note that our returns department only take calls between 2 and 4pm)
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of products we stock come with a manufacturer’s warranty which we have to adhere to. We are constantly in talks with the manufacturers to ensure all returns are dealt with as quickly as possible.
· If you change your mind, and wish to return your order, you must do so within 14 calendar days of the date of delivery.
· Unwanted returns are not accepted after this period.
· To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
– in an ‘as new’ condition
– unused, without installation or data input
– in the same condition as supplied to you
– complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it
– with the original box and unopened packaging
· Unwanted products cannot be accepted after 14 days if any of the above criteria are not met.
· The right of cancellation does not apply in the following circumstances:
– If you want to return a Software Product Activation Key card which is not faulty, the silver strip on the back of the card must be fully intact as new
· If a product is returned as unwanted, but the above conditions are not met, no costs will be refunded.
· Serial numbers of all parts and products will be verified against the returned item/s. If the serial number/s of the returned item/s are found not to correspond with the original serial number/s, no costs will be refunded.
· Any form of investigation, intervention or repair undertaken on your purchase by any party other than Fortune IT Consultants will result in the invalidation of the applicable product warranty, and a return will not be accepted and no costs will be refunded.
· All warranties are non-transferrable.